1st International Netherton Congress (THINC)
Online, November 26, 2020, 4 – 8 PM CET
It is our pleasure to invite you for the 1st International Netherton Congress (THINC), that will take place online on November 26, 2020, 4 – 8 PM CET.
Why this congress?
Netherton Syndrome is a very rare and severe condition for which there is no cure or proper treatment yet. It is time for a change! We want to start making the difference together with patients, their families and involved professionals as one big group of experts. Because a patient, and a parent, is also an expert concerning Netherton syndrome. During the congress we will define our goals for the coming years.
The congress will be hosted by Erasmus MC University Medical Center Rotterdam, The Netherlands, that is part of the European Reference Network-SKIN. You’re invited to join online on Zoom*. To organize the congress we are asking a small fee from participants: Patiënts/parents: € 15,- / Medical students: € 50,- / Professionals: € 150,- / Industry representatives: € 1.500,-. If you cannot afford this fee, it is possible to join the congress free of charge.
Program at a glance:
- Karin Veldman shares her story about living with Netherton Syndrome
- Researchers Amy Paller, Suzanne Pasmans and Virgil Dalm explain scientific literature
- Christine Bodemer tells us about her study into the burden of disease
- What is new in therapy?
- Break-out sessions for patients, parents and professionals will address three questions: What is going well? What could be better? Which are your wishes for the future?
- After the break-out sessions we will plenary discuss our goals for the future.
- Of course, there will be lots of time for questions and answers!
For more information, news and registration, visit our website: https://nethertonnetwork.com/
Do you want to help us organize the next Netherton live meeting in 2021? Start your own fundraising activity! Look at https://nethertonnetwork.com/ and find out how you can raise funds for our network.
We are looking forward to meeting you on Thursday November 26, 2020, 4-8 PM!!
The Organizing Committee of the 1st International Netherton Congress